Profile Design's Aerobar Bracket Riser Kit lets you customize the height of your Profile aero bar brackets and extensions for finding a perfect riding position. The kit includes two 10mm risers, two 5mm risers and appropriate-length bolts. Multiple kits can be used if you need more height. Note that this kit is not recommended for Profile Design's Carbon Stryke or T-mag bars.
Get the aero advantage on long rides with the Century Aerobars. The one-piece design has a higher, more comfortable position for comfy centuries, charity rides or triathlons. These light aluminum aerobars offer a wide array of comfortable hand positions. And, you can adjust the width of the arm pads for a custom fit.
3T's S-Bend Aero Extensions are made of durable, stiff aluminum and feature ergonomic bends to keep your wrists comfortable during your time against the clock. • Standard 22.2-mm diameter • 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
Profile's Stoker 26 Base Bar features a 26.0mm diameter the entire length across the bar, allowing the widest aero bar clamping area that Profile makes. This makes the bar ideal if you have a wide aero position or need a comfy stoker bar for your tandem. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the Stoker 26 is light, not to mention shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability. Plus, it's pre-drilled for internal cable routing for aerodynamics and a clean look.
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take gravity-fueled abuse like a champ. This 730mm-wide bar gives you awesome leverage to muscle your rig and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens as well as increased confidence on steep descents.
$240.00 - $300.00
A true all-rounder’s set of bars, Zipp’s Contour SLs are comfortable, aerodynamic, and light. The airfoil tops to cut through the wind and give you an ergonomic grip on long climbs. Deep grooves keep the cables completely hidden from the wind and your grasp, while ovalized drops fit your hands perfectly; a weight of just 190 grams doesn't hurt either.
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
Zipp’s Service Course SL-70 bars let you dial in the perfect fit. A short reach to the brake hoods and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Keep your all-mountain rig light and prime for shredding with Crank Brothers' Iodine 11 Riser Bar! Thanks to its high-modulus carbon construction, it's the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your trail-dominating machine. You'll also love its 30mm of rise that puts you in the ideal position for climbing up and ripping back down. And, did you check out those graphics? Classy.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The New Ergo Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Flat Bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
3T's Ergoterra is wide, ergonomic and designed specifically for cyclocross. This carbon bar's flared drops angle outwards by six degrees for comfort and control over rough terrain. A reinforced central section on the top adds stiffness as well as strength for the option of mounting cross top bar brakes. It has a compact drop and reach, perfect for sprints and reaching your brakes at all times. - Viewed from above, the drops angle outwards by 6° - 45cm model is 42cm at the hoods, while the 47cm model is 44cm at the hoods - Compound-curved bends preserve the vertical alignment of brake/shifter levers at their mounting point, so outward flare does not alter shifters’ ergonomics - The 31.8 mm center section is extended and reinforced to mount cyclocross top brake levers - On rough ground that jostles the rider’s handhold, Ergoterra offers more lateral clearance for the forearms, helpful for run-ups
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
Truvativ design built in collaboration with, and featuring the creativity of, Troy Lee Designs. The Truvativ CoLab TLD bar is the command center of cornering with an artistic flair. - Includes Rockshox sticker pack to give fork and handlebar a unified custom look - Stiff, precise and wide - Signature Troy Lee Designs style - Geometry and 7050 aluminum are designed for DH and gravity events - Back Sweep (deg): 9 - Upsweep: 5 - Weight: 349g - Material: Aluminum
Truvativ design built in collaboration with, and featuring the creativity of, Troy Lee Designs. The Truvativ CoLab TLD bar is the command center of cornering with an artistic flair. - Includes Rockshox sticker pack to give fork and handlebar a unified custom look - Stiff, precise and wide - Signature Troy Lee Designs style - Width, bends and carbon layup are optimized for Enduro, Trial and aggressive XC riding - Back Sweep (deg): 9 deg - Upsweep: 5 - Weight: 219 g - Material: Carbon
- Urban riser bar made from tough 6061 aluminum - Includes shims to fit 31.8mm stem clamp
$155.69 - $159.95
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
- Precision-drawn and hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Performance designed base bar for TT/Triathlon use (also great urban/messenger bar) - 1-piece, aero-profile base bar with wide stem-interface bulge area accepts 31.8mm clip-on extensions
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Purebred classic track bar with an updated 31.8mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - Matte black with silver/white graphics - 280g @ 42cm: drop/reach are measured center-to-center, width is measured outside-to-outside
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
When it comes to handlebars, tried-and-true aluminum remains the material of choice for many pros. Zipp's Service Course SL Handlebar meets the fit, durability and on-the-bike standards of the most discerning professionals, making it a sweet upgrade for any bike. Fabricated of Zipp's ZTL-71 aluminum with internal butting, you get a nice low weight of 280 grams plus superior strength and rigidity, so you can throw down blistering attacks on climbs and sprint hard for the finish line. And, the drops are angled outward by 2 degrees for superior comfort and ergonomics.
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- 6061-T6 polished aluminum handlebar, similar to Torrington North Road - Compatible with MTB-style levers and grips - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Width: 21.3" (540mm) - Rise: 2.0" (51mm)
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach