12- to 24-Inch
Custom Electra tires make perfect replacements or upgrades. - A great classic cruiser tire that adds a touch of retro fun to any ride - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$51.15 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride of Electra's extra-wide Cruiser Fatti-O Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$25.19 - $27.29
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
$38.39 - $43.79
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
- Wide fast-rolling street-style tread that extends all the way to the sidewall - Large channels and siping help evacuate water quickly and provide a plush smooth ride - Wrap-around tread extends into the side wall for predictable turning even when running low PSI - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 20 - TPI: 30
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
$55.19 - $80.99
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$20.00 - $24.29
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
$34.79 - $37.79
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
$9.99 - $11.99
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
Specialized's Big Roller tire gives younger riders advantages that adult size bikes are getting. Wider tires, along with a new tread design allows for maximum traction and stability in many riding conditions. This leads to more fun and better confidence! - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.8"; Max Ride 20psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 670g - 24 x 2.8"; Max Ride 25psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 835g
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - DH casing features 2 ply 60 TPI construction with a butyl reinforced sidewall for maximum durability With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$15.00 - $20.00
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$15.00 - $35.09
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
Drop. The. Hammer. - Grooved slick tread design - Lightweight casing While originally designed as a BMX race tire, the DTH has found success beyond the track, including street riding, pump track, skate park, and slopestyle. The grooved slick maximizes rolling speed by minimizing drag.
$23.39 - $25.19
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
For the next generation of riders. Evenly spaced knobs make for predictable riding characteristics and give beginners confidence on their trail adventures. The large volume casing provides extra damping and comfort.
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
Page 1 of 2 Next page