Training wheels or a balance bike It's a dilemma many parents face today. Most adults learned to ride a bike with stabilizers, but what if there were an easier way There is. You're looking at it.
Instant success. That's what we wanted kids to experience on the Strider 14x Sport. We put together all the right ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence to successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. Why Because of the success your child experiences when they ride a Strideris going to stay with them throughout their life.
Kids from all over the world are learning how to ride on the 14x Sport. The confidence and freedom that comes with learning how to pedal a bike rockets them into a level of the awesome sphere they didn't even know existed. Plus, parents get to see their child grow and develop right before their eyes. Pretty cool, right The 14x starts off as a balance bike, which helps kiddos who either haven't been on a bike before or are veteran Strider riders gain confidence and balancing ability on a bigger bike. Once your little renegade is ready to pedal, just attach the Easy-Ride Pedal Conversion Kit (sold separately) andVOILÁ!You got the most adjustable, most amazing pedal bike in the world.
It gets better. If your mini-me is sprouting up faster than a weed amped up on fertilizer, the adjustable seat and handlebars meanthe14x Sport will continue to fit them. Converting the 14x from balance bike to pedal bike is super quick and easy (we even give you the wrench to screw in the only bolt) and the pedal kit has coaster brakes making skid marks easy peasy. Now, your kid is pedaling around the neighborhood thinking you're a superhero forgetting them a 14x. They're realizing their skills and freedom with newfound confidence and thirst for adventure. And now, your neighbors all have to step up their parenting game.
Yeah, we'd call that a parenting win.
- Size: 14" Wheels
- Weight: Bike without Pedal Kit 5.7 kg (12.5 lbs.)
- Weight of Bike with Pedal Kit (sold separately) 6.9 kg (15.1 lbs.)
- Brakes in pedal mode (pedal kit sold separately): Coaster Brakes
- Brakes in balance mode: None
- Fits Inseam: 40-58 cm (16-23 in.)
- Rider Height: Approx. 95-125 cm (37-49 in.)
- Rider Age: 3 to 7 years
- Seat Height: 38-55 cm (15-22 in.)
- Maximum Rider Weight: 36 kg (80 lbs.)
- Frame and Fork: Steel
- Head Set: Strider Custom Polymer
- Steering Clamp: Binder Clamp (5 mm Wrench Adjustable)
- Seat Clamp: Easy Adjust Lever Clamp (No-Tool Adjustment)
- Tubes: Schrader Valve Air Tube
- Tires: 14" x 1.75" All-Purpose Tires
- Wheels: Alloy Rims and Hubs, Chrome Spokes
- Footrest: Included
- Stem: Strider Custom Alloy/Steel, 25.4 mm Bar Mount
- Handlebar: Strider Custom 22.2 mm, 68 mm rise, 25.4 mm mount, 4°backsweep/ 4°upsweep
- Grips: Strider Custom 22.2 mm
- Seat: Strider Custom Performance Saddle
- Seatpost: 22.2 mm x 293 mm
- Tools Included: 5 and 6 mm Hex Wrenches
- Assembly: Bike is 85% Assembled
- CPSC Tested and Approved
|Pink / 14-inch||848953002159||SK-SB1-US-PK||210000030828|
|Blue / 14-inch||848953001923||SK-SB1-US-BL|
|Tangerine / 14-inch||848953002449||SK-SB1-US-TG|
|Green / 14-inch||848953001930||SK-SB1-US-GN|