Be a part of the Electra pack. Sticker pack, that is. Slap 'em on your desk. Stick 'em all on your notebooks. Show off your bumper. Put the Electra mark anywhere...or add these to your sticker collection. Share the Electra love. - Set of 15 vinyl stickers - Authentic Electra designs
A neoprene pogie designed to work with drop handlebars fitted with integrated shift/brake levers with externally routed shift cables and housing. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Opening measures 8.5" across
Suitable as a tourniquet or stylish headband in a pinch, the Whip Lash's primary function is to help you attach whatever needs attaching to your bicycle frame. Available in a multi-pack that includes two 550mm lashes and one 695mm lash, the Whip Lash's potential is limited only by your imagination. You could use one to strap your beverage to the down tube when the trail says you ought to keep your hands on the bars. Or you could use another to fix your fishing gear to the top tube when rack space is maxed out. Whatever you get into on or off the bike, they're handy to have around because they're light, compact, and easy to use. Rubberized on one side to keep your stuff from slipping around, the Whip Lash's trimmable design features nylon construction and a simple hook-and-loop style closure.
These two black plates fit nice and snug between the chainstays of the newly redesigned Disc Trucker (2020 and newer), allowing you to bolt on the kickstand of your choice without gravely injuring your frame. Our other silver-colored Kickstand Plates remain the best option for legacy Trucker frames, so please don’t use the old plates with the new bike or the new plates with the old bikes. Normally we don’t like to tell people how to use our stuff, but in this case we have to take… a stand. - Allows use of any kickstand while protecting chainstays from damage - Includes two plates to protect the top and bottom of the chainstays - Compatible with 2020 and newer Disc Trucker frames
A neoprene pogie intended for colder temperatures beyond the standard Bar Mitts and is designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm. - Waterproof, 6mm thick neoprene - Fleece lined inside and nylon lamination outside - Removable Velcro cuff provides increased insulation from cold - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Reflective material on seam and logo - Measures 11" wide by shifters/brakes
Give your bike the ol' razzle dazzle. The perfect accessory for fun and safety. Chose from three vibrant colors paired with reflective elements. - Fits the end of a standard grip (handlebar end cap needs to be removed) - Reflective elements for added safety
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Electra's Aluminum Bolt-On Kickstand makes it easy to park your bike upright.
- Highly reflective sticker sheets that contain a variety of different shapes and sizes of stickers - Perfect for frames, helmets, pads, or anywhere you want to add a bit more visibility
- Adjustable direct rear mount kickstand - Mounts to 18-40mm kickstand tab - Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels - Self locking design - Alloy construction
Nylon cable ties - 8 inches long
$21.99 - $35.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
Nylon beaded cable ties - 8-inch - Reusable
A neoprene pogie designed to allow riders to change positions from hoods to drops without removing hands from the mitts. Internal or external cable routing options. - Water-proof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars and can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands
Perfect for keeping cables and cords tucked away or for attaching to your bike frame whatever you deem attachable, these handy Problem Solvers Zip Ties come packed 100 per box. - 2.5 x 200mm - Heavy-duty nylon material - 100 count per box
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
This handy tool easily installs or removes integrated Sprague style kickstands and can be used on either steel or aluminum frames.
$14.99 - $20.00
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
A neoprene pogie designed to fit on handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Light enough to make the backpacker’s cut, but robust enough for backyard luxury, the SingleNest is about the size of softball when packed. - Capacity: 1 person - Breathable quick drying nylon - Max Capacity: 400lbs - Attached compression stuff sack - Aluminum wire-gate carabineers - Open Dimensions: 9' 4" x 4' 7"; 16oz - Packed Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5 - Hammock hanging straps must be purchased separately
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
- Color kits for OneUp riser bars plus some extra stickers for whatever you choose
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- A Threadless no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube - The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. - Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. - Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. - Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. - The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
Page 1 of 6 Next page