When it comes to fighting the clock, the Carbon Strykes give you the advantage you need. These aero bars feature a wide array of hand positions and amazing vibration damping to ensure you’ll comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And Profile's F-19 arm rests give you a fast and comfy racing stance. The Strykes fit most handlebars thanks to Profile's ingenious Multi-Fit System, too.
Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
$49.99 - $55.00
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
Vision's Aluminum Base Bar is made of triple-butted 6066 T6 aluminum for excellent stiffness and lightness, plus it boasts fully internal cable routing to keeps things slippery and low-drag. The wide 31.8mm clamp section has more than enough real estate for your preferred aero bar extensions and arm pads (sold separately).
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
$77.99 - $79.99
A beast like pro rider Dillon Lloyd needed a bar built to withstand the biggest drops and burliest of crashes. The Buck bar is one of the first bars in BMX to utilize the new 25.4mm clamping technology, allowing for a stronger, stiffer bar that a rider like Dillon can have full confidence in, without having to worry about it slipping or breaking when things get rough. WeThePeople used time-tested "M2" heat-treated, 4130-chromoly tubing and Dillon's own geometry to create this ultra-dependable set of bars you can get "Buck" with. - Tubing: 7/8" multiple butted - Easy-cut marks on the end of the bars - Dual radius bends for extra strength - Backsweep: 11-degrees - Upsweep: 1.5-degrees - Weight: 22.2mm bar: 895g (31.5oz/1.97lbs), 25.4mm bar: 925g (32.48oz/2.03lbs)
3T Clip-On Team Aero Bars - For adding aerobar extensions (sold separately) to suitable bars with 31.8mm clamp diameter - Comes with clamps, cradles, silicone pads, and hardware
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
$140.00 - $150.00
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Flat Handlebar. - Material: Matte UD Carbon - Rise: 0mm - Width: 840mm - Weight: 215 grams
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
Get the aero advantage on long rides with the Century Aerobars. The one-piece design has a higher, more comfortable position for comfy centuries, charity rides or triathlons. These light aluminum aerobars offer a wide array of comfortable hand positions. And, you can adjust the width of the arm pads for a custom fit.
Get low with Zipp’s Service Course SL-88 bars. Their longer reach provides an extra aero advantage in the drops, and because they’re angled outwards by 3 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. The ends of the drops are flat to reach straight down upon; this also helps keep your hands locked in place during sprints. Zipp paid attention to detail and crafted the transition from brake hood to the tops perfectly, ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic position wherever you choose to grasp. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
- Extra wide butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum for All Mountain to Downhill use
- Strong, light Freeride bar constructed of double butted 7050-T6 aluminum - Anodized finish - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 7°
- High-rise, super strong butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum - Sweep: 7° up, 9° back
- Precision-drawn and hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Performance designed base bar for TT/Triathlon use (also great urban/messenger bar) - 1-piece, aero-profile base bar with wide stem-interface bulge area accepts 31.8mm clip-on extensions
Upgrade your ride with FSA's Gossamer New Ergo Road Handlebar. Double-butted and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. Plus, it features an anatomical shape for a great fit and feel, while built-in grooves make for easy cable routing.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The New Ergo Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Flat Bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Aluminum flat bar with ergonomic design, recommended for use with a shorter stem - The forward offset negates the stem shortening effect caused by bar's extreme backsweep
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
- Shallow drop aluminum urban pursuit/track bar - 260g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 38cm width - 26mm clamp - 28mm drop
Page 1 of 8 Next page