When it comes to fighting the clock, the Carbon Strykes give you the advantage you need. These aero bars feature a wide array of hand positions and amazing vibration damping to ensure you’ll comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And Profile's F-19 arm rests give you a fast and comfy racing stance. The Strykes fit most handlebars thanks to Profile's ingenious Multi-Fit System, too.
Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
When it comes to handlebars, tried-and-true aluminum remains the material of choice for many pros. Zipp's Service Course SL Handlebar meets the fit, durability and on-the-bike standards of the most discerning professionals, making it a sweet upgrade for any bike. Fabricated of Zipp's ZTL-71 aluminum with internal butting, you get a nice low weight of 280 grams plus superior strength and rigidity, so you can throw down blistering attacks on climbs and sprint hard for the finish line. And, the drops are angled outward by 2 degrees for superior comfort and ergonomics.
- 6061 Premium butted Aluminum, high-strength design. - Short reach for optimal brake/shift control. - Shallow Bend Drop: 125mm drop x 65mm reach
Profile Design's Aerobar Bracket Riser Kit lets you customize the height of your Profile aero bar brackets and extensions for finding a perfect riding position. The kit includes two 10mm risers, two 5mm risers and appropriate-length bolts. Multiple kits can be used if you need more height. Note that this kit is not recommended for Profile Design's Carbon Stryke or T-mag bars.
Get the aero advantage on long rides with the Century Aerobars. The one-piece design has a higher, more comfortable position for comfy centuries, charity rides or triathlons. These light aluminum aerobars offer a wide array of comfortable hand positions. And, you can adjust the width of the arm pads for a custom fit.
3T's S-Bend Aero Extensions are made of durable, stiff aluminum and feature ergonomic bends to keep your wrists comfortable during your time against the clock. • Standard 22.2-mm diameter • 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
Get low with Zipp’s Service Course SL-88 bars. Their longer reach provides an extra aero advantage in the drops, and because they’re angled outwards by 3 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. The ends of the drops are flat to reach straight down upon; this also helps keep your hands locked in place during sprints. Zipp paid attention to detail and crafted the transition from brake hood to the tops perfectly, ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic position wherever you choose to grasp. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Compatible with Profile Design's T+ carbon, T+ aluminum, and ZBS aerobars. Make sure your fit is totally dialed with the appropriate rise for your aerobars.
Take on the trail with Origin-8's Pro All MTN Riser Handlebar. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 2014 aluminum in a stout 760mm width. It delivers a heads-up 25mm rise with a wrist-friendly 8-degree sweep so you can pin it on the most techy trails.
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why Specialized designed the Hover Expert Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from Specialized's Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. - Constructed from 2014 Premium Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design. - 15mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm Drop x 75mm Reach
T4 Plus Aluminum Aerobars with high-performance shallow ski-bend extensions offer a single wrist angle with low extension height for a more aerodynamic position. Includes anatomic F-19 Armrest. - J2 Bracket: The extension bracket, isolated from the basebar bracket, allows for a wider range of armest adjustment possibilities. Easily adjustable in length and angular rotation for a customized fit. - F-19a Aluminum Armrest: 4 position fore/aft adjustment along with 15-degrees of rotational adjustment to dial in the fit. Velcro-backed EVA foam pads affix directly to armrest without additional straps. - Ability to increase stack up to 80mm with optional Aerobar Bracket Riser Kit. Tech specs: - Bracket: J2 Bracket - Armrest: F-19a Aluminum Armrest - Stack: 60mm-120mm - Reach: Max Aft -180mm, Max Fore 70mm - Extension Adjustment: 125mm-275mm (center of basebar-end) - Width: 145mm-300mm (center to center) - Center Clamp Diameter: Fits 26.0mm and 31.8mm bars - Weight: 469g
T3 Plus Aluminum Aerobars' ergonomic drop-bend extensions allow for a wide variety of hand positions for individual comfort. Includes F-19 anatomic armrest. - Multi-position drop bend extensions suitable for Triathlon or Time trial - 6061-T6 Aluminum construction; shot peened with anodized finish - F-19 adjustable anatomic armrests with 4 position fore/aft adjustment to dial in the fit, and Velcro-backed EVA foam pads that affix directly to armrest without straps - Highly adjustable J2 brackets for a lower armrest position that adjust in both length and angular rotation for a customized fit - 45-degree rise - Longer length Aluminum extensions Tech specs: - Bracket: J2 Bracket - Armrest: F-19a Aluminum Armrest - Stack: 60mm-120mm - Reach: Max Aft -180mm, Max Fore 70mm - Extension Adjustment: 175mm-270mm (center of basebar-end) - Width: 145mm-300mm (center to center) - Center Clamp Diameter: Fits 26.0mm and 31.8mm bars - Weight: 530g
V4 Plus Aerobars have shallow-bend extensions designed to provide a more aggressive ride position with relaxed wrist angle. The aerobar features a low stack armrest position and forged bracket system that places the extensions below the basebar. - L1 Brackets: 6061-T6 Aluminum forged bracket system designed to place the armrest at the lowest stack possible and the extensions underneath the basebar - F-19a Aluminum Armrests: 4x fore/aft positioning, providing 45mm of adjustment while also allowing for 15-degrees (+/- 7.5-degrees) of rotation adjustment to angle armrests for a customized fit and Velcro-backed EVA foam pads that affix directly to armrest without straps - Extensions design specific for under-the-bar mounting Tech specs: - Extension: V4+ Aluminum - Stack: 35mm - Reach: -90mm, -75mm, -60mm, -45mm - Width: 150mm - 305mm - Extension Adjustment: 160mm – 275mm - Clamp: Fits 26.0mm and 31.8mm bars - Weight: 480G
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Urban riser bar made from tough 6061 aluminum - Includes shims to fit 31.8mm stem clamp
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
$155.69 - $159.95
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
- Precision-drawn and hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Performance designed base bar for TT/Triathlon use (also great urban/messenger bar) - 1-piece, aero-profile base bar with wide stem-interface bulge area accepts 31.8mm clip-on extensions
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Purebred classic track bar with an updated 31.8mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - Matte black with silver/white graphics - 280g @ 42cm: drop/reach are measured center-to-center, width is measured outside-to-outside
- Multitude of hand positions with flares to enhance steering control in extreme conditions - Fits standard Road levers, integrated shift/brake levers or bar-end shifters - Butted, heat treated 7050 aluminum alloy with a durable shot peened, anodized finis
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
Fyxation Comet Drop Handlebars: With a 140mm drop, the Comet Track Drop bar is at home navigating city traffic or going head to head in match sprints. The Comet track drop handlebar uses 6061 aluminum and is light, durable, and strong enough to handle the demands of any rider.
$32.95 - $43.95
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- Drop bar designed with off road use in mind - Width of flats on top: 340mm - Grip area has a slight flare - Bar-end shifter compatible. 300g - Clamp: 31.8mm - Width: 56cm - Drop: 112mm - Reach: 65mm
$59.90 - $79.90
- Inspired by shallow drop bars produced by Jack Lauterwasser an Olympian cyclist from the 1930's - A great mix of comfort and unique style - Choose aluminum or chrome-plated Tange steel - Clamp: 25.4mm - Width: 480mm - Drop: 93mm
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
Page 1 of 8 Next page