Parts & Accessories
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Roval's rim-specific Tubeless Valves are designed to match Specialized's rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves. - Constructed of lightweight aluminum - Removable valve core - Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models: - MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal - MY15 Control Carbon/Aluminum = red rim shaped seal - MY15 Traverse SL/Aluminum = black O-ring seal
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Left Rear Cone - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Cone Diameter: 17.0mm - Dust Seal Diameter: 25.5mm - Length: 16.0mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - XT M750, 9-spd Rear - XT M760, 9-spd Rear - XT M765, 9-spd Rear - Deore LX M570, 9-spd Rear
The Double Wheel Travel Bag is designed so your wheels sit offset — without axles or cassettes damaging each other. The Double Wheel Bag features a durable Cordura shell, high density padding to prevent damage, zippered closure system and can fit most size wheels from 700c to 26-inch.
$15.00 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
Quick release skewer with reliable internal cam and serrated nut for sure grip. Does not include end caps. Quick release and SealLock end cups offered separately. Not compatible with Boost hubs.
- Stainless steel shafts screw into orange 7075 aluminum heads, putting the material where it's needed and not where it isn't - Nuts have a matching o-ring and a thread friction element to keep them in place after wheels are removed - Use standard rear quick release skewers for front FatBike applications
This replacement axle for Stan's 3.30 or 3.30Ti rear hubs gets you back on the bike where you belong. CHoose the corrct size for your frame interface.
$58.00 - $60.00
- Kit includes tape, 2 valves & 1 valve core wrench
Did you trash the front bearings on your WeThePeople Arrow front hub? It happens, that just means you're riding a lot. Fear not, we've got you covered with this bearing set from WeThePeople.
Keeping the front wheel securely on the bike is kinda important. This WeThePeople Arrow Front Hub Female Bolt Set keeps your wheel right where it belongs. Sticking the nose manual is up to you.
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
- Standard skewers fit either 130 or 135mm spaced hubs, unless listed as another length (i.e. 170mm) - 6061 machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
The Deadbolt Thru-Axles feature the classic-looking Salsa lever and can be adjusted to return to the desired position when properly tightened. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications
Ultra light bolt on thru axle, with a low profile 6mm head for Whisky forks and some others. See other manufacturers specifications for fitment questions. - Thread Length (mm): 12 - Thread Pitch: 1.5 - MT/CX: 125 x 15mm - MTB+: 135 x 15mm - Fat: 198 x 15mm - RD/CX: 120 x 12mm - Rear: 167 x 12mm
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$20.00 - $23.00
Rear end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
Stan's Downhill Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$14.95 - $25.95
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Non-quick release design for added security - Alloy anchor nut includes Anti-Spin tab which prevents unwanted turning of nut when tightening or loosening the hex through-bolt - XL version compatible with thicker dropouts (up to 10mm thick) - Torque to 7 N - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Shaft: Chromoly
Page 1 of 9 Next page