Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- Big 2-inch pressure gauge - DualHead head fits Schrader / Presta - Bleed valve - 260 psi maximum pressure
KMC's digital ChainChecker is the most accurate tool for checking your chain’s elongation. - Measures up to 2.5mm elongation - Fits all chains including 11 speed - Handy electronic device - Stainless hardened metal body
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
- Cutter for most types of reinforced hydraulic tubing (not for braided stainless)
- 4-sided/8-pitch thread restoring file - High carbon steel construction - Restores thread alignment on external threads - For .75, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 metric threads - Doubles as thread pitch gauge
- Features bleed fittings for Hope, Magura, Avid, Hayes, Formula and Gatorbrake - Includes bleed tubes, syringes, gloves, and handy carrying case - See BTI part number AX-9617 for Shimano bleed fitting
$21.88 - $39.36
- Spinner handle: bi-mold comfort grip handle and 9" length - Ratchet: 36t ratchet, quick release, finger fit handle and 7-3/4" length - Flex drive bar: swivel head and 10" finger fit handle - All drivers feature ball and spring socket retention
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. Storage for tool bits in the handle. Includes strap for on-the-bike mounting. - Weight: 77g - Tool Bits: Hex 4, 5, 6mm; Star Shaped T25, T30
- Service tool for removing/Installing the torx-Shaped piston-Bore cap on hope mono-Series and moto monoblock calipers
- Proper belt tension is critical to maintain optimum drive operation (low tension causes belt to skip on teeth, high tension causes excessive wear on belts, cogs and sprockets) - Tool gauges proper tension using a visual red/green indicator - It is recommended to rotate the drive and recheck tension several times around circumference of belt
The Nano TorqBar DX set includes 4 / 5 / 6Nm TorqBits and is the slimmest and most compact preset torque wrench available. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Also includes the 5 most popular tool bits, 3 / 4 / 5 mm hex & T20 / T25 Torx. Two of your favorite bits can be carried in the handle of the Nano TorqBar for immediate use and even greater portability during rides. - Added Features: Integrated compartment for two bits, Carry case - Body: Aluminum / Engineering grade plastic - Allen Bits: 3/4/5 mm - Functions: 15 - Torque Value: 4/5/6 Nm - Tool Material: Hardened steel - Torx Bits: T20 / T25 - Weight: 62 g / 2.19 oz (Tool w/ 1 TorqBit & 2 bits) - Size: 12 x 1.6 x 1.6 cm / 4.7” x 0.6” x 0.6”
Sharp cuts for fine-tuning, developed specifically for MTB tires. The tongs, with their exact tread-height adjustment function, allow precise shortening of the tire lugs.
- Specifically designed for changing brake lever blades on all MT series brakes
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Page 1 of 18 Next page