The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- Big 2-inch pressure gauge - DualHead head fits Schrader / Presta - Bleed valve - 260 psi maximum pressure
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
- 4-sided/8-pitch thread restoring file - High carbon steel construction - Restores thread alignment on external threads - For .75, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 metric threads - Doubles as thread pitch gauge
- Cutter for most types of reinforced hydraulic tubing (not for braided stainless)
$21.88 - $39.36
- Spinner handle: bi-mold comfort grip handle and 9" length - Ratchet: 36t ratchet, quick release, finger fit handle and 7-3/4" length - Flex drive bar: swivel head and 10" finger fit handle - All drivers feature ball and spring socket retention
- Features bleed fittings for Hope, Magura, Avid, Hayes, Formula and Gatorbrake - Includes bleed tubes, syringes, gloves, and handy carrying case - See BTI part number AX-9617 for Shimano bleed fitting
Pre-calibrated, torsion-beam-style torque wrench. Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. 2Nm – 10Nm torque capacity. No preset necessary-simply twist until marker lines up with desired torque setting. Includes soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts. - Weight: 190g Tool Bits - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. Storage for tool bits in the handle. Includes strap for on-the-bike mounting. - Weight: 77g - Tool Bits: Hex 4, 5, 6mm; Star Shaped T25, T30
The 15-inch SWB-15 is a forged steel breaker bar with a 3/8-inch square drive head that pivots 180º. Features a long, knurled handle, which is extremely useful when extra leverage is needed to remove stubborn fasteners.
Carry the essential roadside/trailside tools with the MSW Tool Hugger Kit. The Kit includes all the basics for quick repairs: CO2 cartridges, inflator head, tire levers, mini tool, and patch kit. Bring along your own tube and roll them all up in the Tool Hugger Wrap, which attaches to standard saddle rails, or just toss it into a jersey pocket. - Durable Cordura outer layer - Seven elastic tool compartments - Hook and loop closures
Park's Offset Brake Wrench utilizes a unique design that allows it to reach into tight areas that other wrenches cannot. The OBW-3 features a 14mm wrench on one end and the other end fits into a brake's tension springs to rotate the brake around its bolt for proper alignment. The OBW-4 features 10-, 11-, 12-, and 13-mm opening to fit most models of sidepull brakes.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
Suspension maintenance and tuning require tools designed for a precise fit. The SKT-6 from Park Tools is a shop-quality set of six flat-faced sockets designed for use with common suspension fork fittings. Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the 3/8-inch drive sockets are forged from tough chrome vanadium steel and chrome plated for lasting durability. - 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32mm flat-faced sockets - All sockets are 3/8" drive - Note: 27mm socket is tapered for better access on Suntour suspension forks
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 1-12 speed Chain Tool - 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - Presta Valve Core Tool - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage - 160 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
Page 1 of 18 Next page