Imjin's powerfully focused beam and compact size make a versatile light for any type of riding and is perfectly designed to run on your helmet with a GoPro mount. The Imjin features an optimized reflector that provides a large and even spot beam without hot spots. Designed to maximize run-time in an ultra-light package – Imjin is built with the epic in mind.
- 800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with the best CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
- GoPro Mount Interface for a ultra low-profile helmet mounting solution
- Custom engineered micro-peened reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Daytime Pulse mode.
- Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Ultralight body is virtually weightless on helmet.
- Recharge the 2 Cell Li-ion battery in 2.75 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 2:00 / 800
- Med 4:00 / 400
- Low 8:00 / 200
- Pulse 16:00 / 200
- Race High 2:00 / 800
- Race Low 4:00 / 400
- System weight: 230 grams
- Designed and Assembled in California.
- Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee